About The Position
The Director of Data analytics will lead Dario’s business strategy and data-driven decisions. Proactively guide business growth, quality and efficiency using data analytics and business acumen across all Dario’s departments – Marketing, Clinical, Product and operation.
- Work with large amounts of data and build tools to streamline the process.
- Lead strategic projects with senior management and internal units
- Undertaking in-depth quantitative analysis and building both tools and predictions models to drive strategy.
- Enable data-driven decision making and tracking of business performance.
- Work closely with various departments in the company to provide advanced Data solutions end to end in the fields of marketing research and customers behavior.
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions.
- Work as part of a company-wide department that supports Product Managers, Marketing, Finance & Management.
- Drive a Data culture in the company, help to educate and train our employees and customers to utilize Data in every aspect of our products.
- Contribute to our long-term clinical research agenda by building a repertoire of best practices, toolsets, and guidelines
- Recruit and grow a talented team of Data Analysts
- 7+ years of experience, preferably in business intelligence, analytics or relevant data driven support roles.
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Lead/Manager
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics/Engineering/Finance/Math or related field
- Strong expertise with SQL, Excel, PowerPoint statistical tools (e.g. SAS) and dashboard visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with Data Warehouses and DB- SQL queries, data retrieval systems
- Experience working with multiple web analytics platforms
- Excellent quantitative skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done .
- Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple & cross functional disciplines.
- Able to work under tight and demanding timelines in a fast paced environment.
Apply for this position
[contact-form-7 id=”1397″ title=”Contact form 1″]