About The Position
The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for the appropriate bookkeeping of day-to-day records in order to support the effective provision of high-quality accounting services across the business.
- Accounts Payable - Prepare, verify, and encodes vendors invoices, journal entries, or other transaction documents to assure payments done in a timely manner
- Cash management – Issue Daily Bank balances report, Bank reconciliation, Process ledger, and booking entries according to stated procedures so that all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Analyze Cash and AP ledgers and accounts to allow the reconciliation of financial data according to stated schedules so that the company remains aware of its financial position on an ongoing basis and statutory reports can be produced within legislative time limits.
- Preparing and reviewing monthly actual LTD financial performance part of the budget control process.
- Suggest, develop and implement process improvements.
- Develop and maintain regular reports via the company’s accounting system.
- Israel Authorities - Process reports and Payments to government Authorities in Israel (Tax, Vat, national insurance), including ledger booking and reconciliation.
- A High School diploma or equivalent; some college education emphasis in Finance or Accounting highly preferred
- 3 years of experience in financial accounting activities or similar field
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping practices and principles
- Ability to reconcile accounts to summarize the components of the balance due and be able to communicate this to the client.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and/or general bookkeeping procedures
- Ability to perform and maintain core responsibilities / accountabilities while simultaneously involved in another department initiatives.
- Strong team player; reliable; ability to take direction; maintains confidentiality.
- Knowledge of A/P, A/R and Cash Flow concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service (internal/external) skills
- Proficient in Words and Excel skills
- Ability to correspond and talk in English is a must.
- Experience in SAP B1- significant advantage