Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Full Stack Developer
About The Position
The Full Stack Web Developer is a member of the R&D Full-Stack team. his responsibilities include development of web applications (front-end and back-end) implementing a variety of frameworks, development of APIs and backend processes, and more
- 2-3 Years’ experience in web development.
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience working with remote data (REST/JSON).
- Knowledge with patterns, development design, data structures, and development.
- Experience with Databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Experience with No-SQL(e.g. MongoDB)–advantage.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Advantage Experience with Angular, React –an advantage.
- Advantage Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce, (or other CMS and eCommerce engines)
- Multitasking and collaboration skills