Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
About The Position
The FP&A Manager will partner with the business to manage short- and long-term functional plans and financial performance at DarioHealth. The role is at the heart of our strategic performance management function, part of the core finance team, and has an opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the Company’s trajectory.
Reporting to the Finance Director and working closely with the CFO.
How will you make an impact?
- Support monthly and annual budget planning process across the Company’s groups.
- Interpret past performance to build relevant top down and bottom-up forecast models for our business units.
- Develop and deploy financial planning models that provide what if scenarios for management.
- Develop KPIs for multi-year financial planning functional performance monitoring and management reporting.
- Support business leadership in management review cycles
- Drive performance and course corrections
- Implement controls around key spending areas that satisfy the needs of accounting/finance and business partners.
- Assist with/manage the implementation of new systems, tools and processes that facilitate the dissemination of financial information across the business.
- Ad-hoc reporting and other financial projects
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent with 6+ years of relevant experience
- Revenue planning and expense budgeting experience in a high-tech (SaaS and Hardware) or consumer products industry
- Extensive understanding and substantial knowledge of financial concepts and FP&A best practices, including headcount planning, driver-based modeling, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to translate financial analytics into clear and insightful recommendations, and to tell the story beyond the numbers.
- Expert level systems and tools skills required (Excel, Power BI, Tableau, or NetSuite)
- Strong financial analysis skills