Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
About The Position
We're looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join our team!
As a Data Analyst, you will provide data-driven insights and recommendations to drive strategic decisions across business and product. Become the focal point for all related data matters in the organization. See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our decisions and strategy.
- Work with Product, Marketing, and business leaders to find opportunities to improve and enhance our technology products and Marketing processes
- Define and implement KPIs across different teams
- Ad-hoc in-depth analysis of business and product performance
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics.
- Develop experimentation methodology; and launch, monitor, and evaluate experiments and A/B tests
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- SQL at a high level is mandatory
- An ability to understand complex ideas and simplify it to relevant stakeholders
- Team player, effective interpersonal skills and good vibes. Manage relationships with key partners across different functions.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- B.S in one of the following: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Industrial engineering, or a related field.