Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Senior Mobile Application Developer
About The Position
The Mobile Developer will be a part of the SW Product team, this role is responsible for developing native IOS/Android mobile apps.
- Responsible for architecting, developing, and maintaining the Dario mobile application on devices powered by the IOS/Android operating system.
- Define and build the architecture plan and delivery of the various system components
- Design and define the scalability, performance, and user experience at every step of the development process.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 5+ year experience in native IOS/Android mobile app development using Objective-C & Swift- MUST.
- Experience working with remote data (REST/JSON).
- Strong understanding of how to structure code, patterns, development design, data structures, and development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- High Quality results - Attention to detail as well as good organization and problem-solving skills
- Proven SW development experience, at least 5 years of experience in iOS development
- Proven record in publishing iOS app
- Experience in product environment development, can take requirements into design and development.
- Familiar with latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Self-motivated & have a strong desire to create a great product
- Strong design skill and defining mobile best practices and architecture
- Passionate about technology, a quick learner, and excited about learning and embracing new technologies as needed
- Proven experience delivering finished mobile applications.
- Team player, collaboration, high sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Multi-tasking and capable to perform in dynamic startup environment
- Attention to detail as well as good organization and problem-solving skills
- Experience in server development and SQL/No-SQL databases – big advantage
- Experience in hybrid technology (e.g. ReactNative) – advantage