Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
The product marketing manager will be responsible to lead our outbound marketing activities.
A skilled product marketing manager who’s familiar with the creation and marketing of online products (must). Business and growth oriented and understand users and know how to communicate with them.
A storyteller with innovative and creative skills and a strong team player.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Analyze, package and optimize the product funnel and user journey.
- Manage outbound communication with users across multiple channels, taking the lead on content of email marketing, in apps, push notifications, Create tutorials and walkthroughs.
- Understand your users–why they use the product, where the product fails them and how to talk to them in a voice they understand.
- Understand and analyze data in order to build a business strategy for the product.
- Conduct customer interviews/market research and redefine our view of the competitive landscape to influence decisions regarding the roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Work cross-functionally with sales and growth teams to meet revenue and customer goals
- Have +3 years of past experience as a product marketing manager (online products)
- Have a track record in crafting positioning, user segmentation, and packaging new and existing products into the market
- Possess a high degree of design aesthetics, and can guide other stakeholders towards the best results
- Have strong proven analytical skills
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners
- Have a background in SaaS, B2C
- Have excellent written and spoken English