Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
About The Position
DarioHealth is looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will join our team and create new data solutions, maintain existing solutions and be a focal point of all technical aspects of our data activity. As part of this position, you will develop advanced data and analytics solutions to support our analysts and production units with validated and reliable data.
- Develop and maintain DarioHealth data infrastructure.
- Develop in-house applications for providing self-service tools.
- Develop real-time data applications for production.
- Provide analysts and data scientists technical support related to data infrastructure.
- Design, build and launch new data models and visualizations in production, leveraging common development toolkits.
- Work closely with tech teams on the design and implementation of big data solutions.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- At least 2 years of proven experience with Python - a must.
- Very high level of SQL and data warehouse modeling.
- Experience with 24/7 systems and real-time analytics.
- Experience with big data solutions like BigQuery/Kafka/Kinesis.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB/Redis.
- Experience developing data pipelines with Airflow - an advantage
- Experience in the online industry.
- B.A./B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics, or equivalent.