Senior Full Stack Web Developer
About The Position
The Full Stack Web Developer is a member of the R&D Full-Stack team. his responsibilities include development of web applications (front-end and back-end) implementing a variety of frameworks, development of APIs and backend processes, and more.
- Development on-top of WordPress/WooCommerce.
- Development of web applications running Angular and NodeJS.
- Take part of the technology selection, architecture planning and delivery of the various system components.
- Development of APIs and backend processes in PHP7.
- Development and integration of tools and processes using variety of Cloud available tools (such as Amazon AWS Lambda, etc.).
- 5 Years’ experience and deep knowledge in at-least two fields of responsibility (PHP7 / WordPress + WooCommerce / Angular + NodeJS)
- Strong understanding of how to structure code, design patterns, development design, data structures, and development.
- Proven experience working with structured SDLC such as Agile/Scrum and Waterfall
- Experience with development of scalable, high-performance solutions.
- Experience with responsive Web code development (Bootstrap or other).
- Experience with progressive web app development –advantage.
- Outstanding detailed oriented and great communication skills.
- Experience working with Databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Experience with No-SQL (e.g. MongoDB)–advantage.
- Experience with 3rd-party API integrations (REST).
- Passionate about technology, a quick learner, and excited about learning and embracing new technologies as needed.
- Self-motivated& have a strong desire to create a great product.
- Team Player with ability to work in dynamic startup environment.
- Attention to detail as well as good organization and problem-solving skills.