About The Position
The Engagement Manager is responsible to plan and implement marketing campaigns and motivational funnels for our customers, using a first-class email marketing software (Braze).
Your role is to ensure that all subscribers are getting engaging emails, push notifications, inbox messages and SMSs, at the right time with the relevant messaging. As our Engagement Manager, you will develop marketing funnels and suggest creative ways to interact more with customers and potential customers. Ultimately, you should be able to increase customer engagement, retention, and sales, using content/messaging, which is aligned with our branded strategy.
- Responsible for planning and executing our outbound engagement via email marketing, push notification, SMS, and other relevant channels
- Create engaging marketing journeys for customers and potential customers
- Design campaigns to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new product offerings
- Track and analyze your campaigns, make optimization where needed.
- Stay up to date with changes and global trends in all platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Suggest new ways to attract and achieve the team goals.
- 3-4 years of experience email marketing
- Previous experience working with Braze. (big advantage)
- Experience with customer retention and increasing lifetime value.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- HTML experience. Know how to build emails, landing pages and others.
- Ability to work under pressure, work with multiple teams, and work according to timelines.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to identify upcoming trends in digital technologies and respond proactively
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Prior work experience in a medical device company is a plus
- English mother-tongue level
- BS degree in relevant field