Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
About The Position
The Engagement Manager is responsible to plan and implement marketing campaigns and motivational funnels for our customers, using a first-class email marketing software (Braze).
Your role is to ensure that all subscribers are getting engaging emails, push notifications, inbox messages and SMSs, at the right time with the relevant messaging. As our Engagement Manager, you will develop marketing funnels and suggest creative ways to interact more with customers and potential customers. Ultimately, you should be able to increase customer engagement, retention, and sales, using content/messaging, which is aligned with our branded strategy.
- Responsible for planning and executing our outbound engagement via email marketing, push notification, SMS, and other relevant channels
- Create engaging marketing journeys for customers and potential customers
- Design campaigns to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new product offerings
- Track and analyze your campaigns, make optimization where needed.
- Stay up to date with changes and global trends in all platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Suggest new ways to attract and achieve the team goals.
- 3-4 years of experience email marketing
- Previous experience working with Braze. (big advantage)
- Experience with customer retention and increasing lifetime value.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- HTML experience. Know how to build emails, landing pages and others.
- Ability to work under pressure, work with multiple teams, and work according to timelines.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to identify upcoming trends in digital technologies and respond proactively
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Prior work experience in a medical device company is a plus
- English mother-tongue level
- BS degree in relevant field