Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
About The Position
As a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for analyzing revenues, revenue contracts, and profitability of Dario's various product lines and business channels, periodical reporting and daily monitoring of financial results monitoring digital sales channels and inventory, creating and up keeping financial models, bringing insights and added value for the organization as well as ad-hoc analytics for top management level.
The position is responsible for the creation of new reporting structures/metrics, to support new business needs, Creation of new reporting structures to support new business needs, Budget & planning, monthly revenue, and inventory close and forecasting.
- Responsible for Dario’s monthly analysis and reporting of revenues and related taxes
- Prepare monthly and intra-monthly revenue and profitability analysis and reports upon demand
- Analyze new sales contracts and implement control tools in Dario’s systems.
- Responsible for timely filing of respective tax reports.
- Monitor online digital sales channels and generate ongoing reporting and analysis
- Monitor inventory management and reporting in coordination with Dario’s accounting team.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support business needs
- Collaborate with all cross-company’s functions
- Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a global high pace environment
- Minimum BA in Economics / Accounting; MA in Economics / Finance – advantage
- Master in using Excel
- WooCommerce and Salesforce Knowledge - advantage·
- SQL knowledge – advantage
- Snowflake and similar database tools knowledge - advantage
- SAP Business 1 knowledge – Advantage
- Netsuite knowledge - Advantage