Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Senior Software & Architect Lead
About The Position
DarioHealth is looking for a Senior Software and System Architect to join the team.
We are looking for a strong software and system architect with "hands-on" experience in SaaS, cloud infrastructure, security, and microservices. A successful candidate for this position is expected to have cross-disciplinary technological knowledge, cross-functional competency, and communication skills with the ability to direct technical workgroups; you will be working closely with the development teams in the design of high-performance system architectures and Dario’s SaaS ecosystem.
This is an excellent opportunity to architect a large-scale infrastructure and employ state-of-the-art tools and techniques. Perform requirements shaping and mapping to architecture software components.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 5+ year experience in Lead Architect role
- 10+ years of software development experience building and designing large-scale systems.
- Proficient with high-load systems and microservice-based architectures
- Extensive experience with public cloud providers, particularly AWS, GCP
- Experience with containers and serverless technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player – work with multiple teams in multiple geographies
- Experience in designing AI-driven systems – advantage
- Knowledge and experience with databases and BigData – Advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities and innovative problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Flexible, dependable, and able to multi-task