Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Director of DevOps
About The Position
DarioHealth is looking for a Director of DevOps to join, lead the DevOps team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about building large-scale services. You will be participating in the design and maintenance of high-performance system architectures and creating tools and automation to reduce operational pain and to improve the customer experience. You will work directly with our development team to identify and resolve primary causes of service impacting issues and to build auto mitigation to common failure scenarios.
A great opportunity to work and build new technology.
- Manage and lead our DevOps team – both employees and contractors.
- Develop and maintain our Cloud Infrastructure (AWS and GCP).
- Work with the DevOps and development teams to automate management tasks, streamline processes and perform standard administration functions as needed.
- Own production availability and up-time (infrastructure aspects) - Monitor system availability and performance, make recommendations and implement system wide changes to enhance overall system proficiency.
- Maintain and reduce cloud costs.
- Support the development process, and provide means to accelerate and make it more effective (CI, CD, development, and test environments)
- Participate on a rotational 24x7x365 on-call to ensure comprehensive availability of network services for our business
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing a team of 3 or more.
- 5+ years network administering and managing Linux Systems.
- 3+ years’ experience and deep knowledge with AWS and GCP ecosystem
- 5+ years of software development/programming/scripting experience
- 2+ years of experience delivering highly detailed technical documentation
- 5+ years of experience in a technical on-call capacity, responding to events, mitigating and root cause analysis of those events
- Proven experience with both infrastructure and application monitoring.
- Proven experience with ownership of a live production environment.
- Deep CI / CD knowledge,
- Experience with containerized (Docker based) applications and Kubernetes.
- Experience with securing and hardening cloud environments.
- Experience with other cloud providers an - Advantage
- Knowledge and experience with databases and BigData – Advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical abilities and innovative problem-solving skills