Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Backend (Full stack) - Team Lead
About The Position
We are looking for a talented hands-on team leader with solid full-stack background to take responsibility for DarioHealth products. As a hands-on team leader you will participate in leading and developing in a team of highly skilled and talented people working together in agile development methodologies. Your team will be developing state of the art, high scale security products.
- Leading a development team in agile environment
- Rapidly deliver high quality, scalable, enterprise applications
- Measure, analyze, and improve existing software to enhance performance and functionality
- Research and suggest new technologies to improve scale and performance
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science from known university or equivalent experience from lead technological units
- 4+ years professional experience in Node.JS,PHP development
- 3+ years of experience in development of large, distributed software systems
- 2+ years leading a full stack development team in agile methodologies
- 2+ years of development with advanced frontend technologies (one of the following: Angular/React/Vue)
- Experience with relational databases
- Solid understanding of cloud system architecture
- Experience with NoSQL, MYSQL databases