About The Position
As a Product Designer, you would be working closely with product managers, developers, behavioral researchers, and data scientists to explore, design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that help people change their behavior. We're looking for a designer who thrives in ambiguity, deeply understands and can champion our users and design solutions that are equally thoughtful, elegant, and delightful.
- Driving the design process through ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, and final visual design (in quick, iterative cycles).
- Collaborating closely within your product team (behavioral researchers, user insights, developers, data science and product management).
- Using journey maps, user flows, and system diagrams to think and communicate ideas that impact the end-to-end participant experience.
- Crafting designs that connect the dots between user needs, data, business goals, and clinical insight.
- 4+ years of experience turning complex problems into engaging design solutions.
- At least 1 year of experience working within an "in-house" product team, owning the evolution of an existing product, and designing a new next-gen application.
- A strong visual aesthetic, experience creating visual systems, and delivering beautiful, high fidelity, production-ready designs.
- Experience over the design process from concept development to launch.
- Strong conceptual thinking that balances user needs, business goals, and clinical insights.