About The Position
The IT Manager is responsible for managing the corporate infrastructure, software, and SaaS services used by all employees globally.
- Administration of on-premises and cloud servers and services
- Maintenance of all IT equipment
- Tier II Helpdesk support
- Ensure availability of services and business continuity
- Software & SaaS Licensing management
- Access control, onboarding, and offboarding IT-related processes
- Take part of the technology selection, architecture planning, and delivery of the various system components, related to IT & Systems.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a IT Manager/System Administrator
- 3+ years’ experience managing Microsoft 365, Azure AD, and Windows Servers, Hyper-V
- 3+ years’ experience managing Linux servers
- Deep knowledge in Security & Networking
- Experience supporting Windows OS and Microsoft Office
- Experience supporting MacOS users
- Experience managing Fortigate firewalls
- Experience with the following technologies – advantage: Slack, Zoom, Tableau, JIRA, Salesforce.
- Passionate about technology, a quick learner, and excited about learning and embracing new technologies as needed.
- Self-motivated & have a strong desire to scale up.
- Team Player with ability to work independently on a dynamic environment.
- Attention to detail as well as good organization and problem-solving skills.
- English – Full professional proficiency
- Experience with delivery highly detailed technical documentation
- Education and or Certifications: CCNA, CCNP, CCSP or similar certifications and specialized training related to network administration and network security - preferred.