Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
QA Team Lead
About The Position
Management and hands-on positions. Carries management responsibilities for a group of 3-4 testing engineers. Responsible for segments of the planning, design, and execution of tests and is expected to provide professional and technical leadership for the group, raise risks, suggest mitigations, and make decisions. Ensures the team's professionalism and productiveness, identifies the goals of the team and designs relevant processes. Fully Hands-on and familiar with Automation implementation using the most advanced open-source tools & technologies.
- Planning, designing and executing tests on Mobile/Web apps
- Client-Server & data integrity
- Working with Jira & test management tools
- Collaboration with Product/Dev/CX/other departments
- Executing automation tests
- Leading a team of 3-4 manual & automation engineers
- Implementing/improving QA procedures & tools
- Leading the quality of releases in the company
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture, and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 5+ years of experience in the QA field - must
- Management experience - must
- Experience with leading QA procedures, tasks, app releases - must
- Team player & good attitude – must
- Experience with automation & automation leading - big advantage