Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible to develop and manages test plans and strategy while providing status updates to the management.
- Develops and executes manual and automated tests for mobile applications, Web and other software as needed.
- develops testing documents such as STD, STR, SDD, SRS.
- Implements new techniques in test development and execution.
- Provides full support for Software Requirement Specification cycle
- Maintains software product quality and automated tests for iOS, Android platforms and Wed
- Verifies localization and Wed platform representation.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- At least 3 years of manual QA in mobile and web - must
- At least 2 years of automation QA, 2 years in mobile - must
- Strong knowledge with testing documents such as STD, STR, SDD, SRS. - must
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA - must