Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Senior Software Engineer-Test
About The Position
We are looking for a mission-driven engineer to help us devise and build products that people love to use.
- Build prototypes and PoCs to quickly prove out testing approaches, frameworks and solutions
- Help to architect and develop testing solutions for real-world, large-scale problems
- Enable developer driven test automation by setting up frameworks and training
- Guide developers in defining proper test scenarios and writing automation tests
- Shepard test suites to their ensure continued performance
- Oversee production releases and perform manual testing until sufficient automation is in place
- Setup feedback learning loops and fine-tune frameworks and tests based on metrics and issues reported
- Stay up to date with latest developments in QA automation and mentor to others
- Work in an agile environment, rapidly delivering shippable features into production.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of work experience in test automation for web-based and/or mobile applications
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent debugging, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Practical experience working with Python and Selenium
- Practical automated testing experience of RESTful services
- Practical automated testing experience of at least one major SQL / NoSQL database system
- Practical experience cross-browser testing using third-party tools like Browser Stack/Lambda Test
- Practical experience working in Linux, Unix, or macOS environments
- Contributing to and maintaining test frameworks, services, and testing plans
- Exposure to continuous integration and deployment
- Experience with automated non-functional testing like security testing, performance testing, load testing, and chaos testing
- Contributing to and overseeing on-demand release processes, a plus
- Infrastructure deployment and automation for AWS (e.g. CloudFront/TerraForm), a plus
- Agile software development methodologies, a plus