Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Digital Marketing Analyst
About The Position
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team and contribute to the mission. This is an opportunity to join our multifaceted team as a contributor to our growth, working with the Manager of Sales Growth.
- You would work with the Manager of Sales Growth, supporting the sales enablement process
- You will work closely with senior leaders (Directors, VP, CXO) in Sales & Marketing roles to understand their needs and find leads and prospects for various solutions could fit their requirements.
- You will be responsible to undertake the market research projects involving qualitative secondary research, and data analysis using Excel, Macros and optionally SQL for the preferable outcomes
- Must be comfortable with various methods of prospecting using Sales Navigator and Email Marketing
- Assisting in filling up the assigned RFIs/RFPs of Dario Health
- Analyze large amounts marketing related data to discover trends, patterns, and actionable insights
- To support the implementation of current techniques for Lead Generation and Account based marketing
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 1+ years market research, business analyst, or similar experience
- Must be proficient with Excel; basic knowledge of SQL is preferable
- Should be comfortable with processing large volumes of data
- SaaS Startup experience a plus
- Proven track record in data analytics with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed targets
- Good communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, especially on video presentations
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility of working hours
- Passion for digital healthcare
- Location: Delhi NCR in an hybrid work environment