Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Senior Backend Developer
About The Position
We are looking for a talented senior Backend developer to take responsibility for DarioHealth solutions and products. As a senior Backend developer, you will Join a growing Agile team of experienced developers building production applications, backend services, data solutions and platform infrastructure.
- Development high scale cloud-based solutions in Health area
- Development in cutting edge technologies
- Position will be involved in design and implementation of low latency, high availability and high-performance services
- Development in very dynamic environment which provides ability to learn and implement new technologies
- Create RESTful APIs that provide unprecedented access to data via client apps.
- Produce efficient and a fully tested, and documented code.
- Be part of a talented and motivated Agile team, therefore a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticate design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 5+ years experience in back-end development
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL (TimescaleDB is bonus)
- Strong experience with creating REST and RESTful services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Kafka and all AWS ecosystem
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Proficient understanding of git
- Understanding of Agile\SCRUM methodology and application life cycle – Advantage