Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Jr. AI/ML Engineer
About The Position
The Jr. AI/ML Engineer will be responsible for delivering scalable, low latency, and high-performance Machine Learning solutions for different product use-cases.
- Create language models from text data. These language models draw heavily from Statistical, Deep Learning as well as rule-based research in recent times.
- Design and implement state-of-the-art Machine Learning approaches.
- Build end-to-end Machine Learning pipelines, including stages such as data pre-processing, model generation, cross-validation, and active feedback.
- Take ownership for designing, implementing, monitoring, and maintaining the Machine Learning modules that power the wayForward’s platform.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other experts in Machine Learning & Data Science, Engineering, and DevOps teams.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- Bachelor’s or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Technology or related field.
- 0-2 years of work or equivalent hands-on experience with design & implementation of Machine Learning models for solving business problems.
- Should have strong programming skills in Python in building Machine Learning models using libraries such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, nltk, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning libraries like Pytorch, Tensorflow, or Keras and Databases (SQL and/or NoSQL).
- Experience or hands-on experience in applying different Natural Language Processing techniques to problems such as Text Classification, Text Summarization, Sentiment Analysis, Information Retrieval, Knowledge Extraction, and Conversational AI designs - potentially with both traditional & Deep Learning techniques.
- Experience or hands-on experience in choosing/coming up with, implementing, and fine-tuning Supervised and Unsupervised algorithms for a given problem based on standard feature selection, model selection process, and validation approaches.
- Should possess strong problem-solving, presentation & communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work within and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Should be highly motivated, organized, proactive self-starter, learner, and a team player. Takes ownership and makes the required judgments whenever necessary.
- Experience in building containerized ML applications/microservices using Docker and(or) AWS is a Plus.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery/Development (CI/CD), Git is a Plus.