Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Principal Software Engineer (Full Stack Technical Lead)
About The Position
We are looking for a mission-driven engineer to help us devise and build products that people love to use. We put our users first and strive to build state-of-the-art products.
You are a humble, hungry, and smart software engineer who has fervent enthusiasm for usable, reliable, and robust software, and most importantly, get the job done. You will be working remotely until it is safe for all of us to head back to the office. Last but not least, you always have a say in making engineering decisions regardless of your job title. Our team loves to help each other and make work enjoyable.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience (master's degree a plus)
- 4+ years of work experience in building web-based and/or mobile applications
- Expertise in leading, delivering, and evolving large technical projects and hitting results
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in teaching and mentoring engineers in technical and non-technical growth, learning, development, and leadership
- Expertise in agile software development methodologies
- Expertise in working on RESTful / GraphQL services
- Expertise in multiple major SQL / NoSQL database systems
- Expertise in development on Linux, Unix, or MacOS environments
- Expertise in automated testing experience in at least one domain - web, mobile or API
For a bonus, you:
- contribute to and maintain test frameworks, services, and testing plans
- Are proficient in Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for web, mobile and APIs
- Are well versed in security, performance, and chaos testing
- Are enthusiastic about infrastructure deployment and automation for AWS (e.g. CloudFront/TerraForm)