Customer Support Team Leader-Remote
About The Position
The Support Team Leader is responsible for maintaining direct effective product support and customer service in level of Tier 1 & 2 for the company customer base (distributors) and for providing Product Support escalation assistance to all company internal and external customers worldwide by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and processes and will be the scorch of knowledge and escalation (Tier 2) contact for the US support and service facility. Apart of CSM job is to take care of the service suggesting our products as a part of the service mission.
The CSM will manage the company’s response to the social media conversations and comments (e.g. Facebook, iTunes, Google Play). In addition, the service manager will be responsible for managing the customer abandonment department
- Develop a complete understanding of the company products and services.
- Works with the Director of Customer Experience (USA) to assist with the development, implementation and training of customer support procedures) and policies.
- Work closely with the Product management department for escalations and problems solving know how and new features request
- Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Work closely with Director of Customer Experience (USA) in order to solve immediate and urgent problem out of the office hours
- Work closely with the account managers to achieve maximum benefits from the companies systems (aka customer success)
- Reports on bugs with the relevant tools
- Taking care of the KPI's in service and sales
- Contribute to the pre-sales team with presentations, training and support
- Assist with all levels of problem resolution / troubleshooting for Israel market. Assists Distributors with escalated problem resolution rest of world (ROW and US)
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of the company systems – hardware devices, cloud platform and mobile devices applications
- Partners with the management team to align Product Support policies and systems with the company's objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent number of years of experience.
- 4 -6 years of Product Support and services or equivalent experience
- Medical devices background.
- Bilingual (Hebrew and English) verbal and written skills are required at mother tongue level.
- Vast knowledge in consumer mobile applications and medical hardware
- Technical writings skills
- Work experience with Sales Force and MS office products
- B2B & B2C support experience
- Exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills.