Bilingual Dario Clinical Coach -Remote
About The Position
As a Bilingual Clinical Health Coach at DarioHealth you will support, encourage and educate members with chronic conditions as they work towards reaching their health goals. Using your coaching and clinical background you will play a key role in supporting members and improving health outcomes.
- Manage a panel of high risk members seeking to improve their health and prevent/ manage chronic conditions using our innovative coaching framework, The Dario Way to help members set health goal(s).
- Establish relationships with your members through Dario app, email, telephone and/or electronic messaging.
- Support members in managing their condition using the Dario Engage platform (which involves responding to a series of clinical triggers and member activities, derived from a steady stream of data on member performance and progress)
- Work proactively with members who are missing important measurements or are struggling to keep their numbers within normal range.
- Assist with the development of clinical content for distribution to members, clients and Dario staff
- CDE, RN or Clinical License
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of experience in health coaching, health education, nutrition or behavioral health. Previous experience with chronic disease management education, specifically diabetes, a plus. Familiarity with motivational interviewing and behavior change theories.
- Open-minded, non-judgmental and compassionate - you know how hard it can be to change old habits, but you never give up on people.
- Health Coach Certification
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills
- Independent, creative self-starter, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Be results-oriented with demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information
- Demonstrated technical aptitude. Proficiency with technology and web-based applications