Certified Health Coach Partner - Remote
About The Position
As a certified health coach at Dario Health you will help greet, support, communicate, and encourage members to get started as they work toward reaching their health goals. Using your customer service skills and coaching background you will play a key role in the successful engagement and activation of members.
- Manage a panel of members seeking to improve their health and prevent/ manage chronic conditions using our innovative coaching framework, The Dario Way to help members set health goal(s).
- Establish relationships with your members through Dario app, email, telephone and/or electronic messaging.
- Support members in navigating the Dario platform and getting the most of their experience (which involves a series of interactions derived from a steady stream of data on patient performance and progress)
- You will be on the front-line of our product - interacting with program participants every day, which gives you an extraordinary opportunity to see and share what's working and what isn't.
- Schedule regular check in’s and reach out proactively if members are struggling.
- Work closely with the technology, compliance, support team(s) to identify and prioritize escalated events.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience in health coaching, health education, nutrition or behavioral health. Previous experience with chronic disease management education, specifically diabetes, a plus. Familiarity with motivational interviewing and behavior change theories.
- Open-minded, non-judgmental and compassionate - you know how hard it can be to change old habits, but you never give up on people.
- Health Coach Certification preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills.
- Independent, creative self-starter, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Be results oriented with demonstrated time management skills.
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude. Proficiency with technology/computers in web-based applications within call a call center environment. IE: CRM, Microsoft Office, Softphone, etc.