Engagement Specialist -Remote
About The Position
Our Engagement Specialist Complete multichannel outbound outreach to eligible members, explain Dario Health services and engage interested members through enrollment and/or setup. This is your chance to bring your expert knowledge and customer service skills to help members jump start their journey to lead to a healthier, longer life!
- Handle intake assessments using motivational interviewing techniques
- Apply appropriate sales techniques and demonstrate sustained achievement of monthly sales goals and metrics
- Educate members about their chronic illnesses in a non-academic manner
- Take initiative with creativity around communication with our clients - tapping into ways to engage them, excite them, relate to them in a self-led manner
- Exude enthusiasm, optimism and be passionate about health and helping others
- Uphold confidentiality at all times
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
- 2 or more years of experience in high volume sales to consumer in call center environment.
- Chronic disease, behavioral health, and/or diabetes management highly preferred.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills that encourage and engage customer’s behavior to positive action.
- Independent, creative self-starter, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Be results oriented with demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand and convey complex information
- Demonstrated technical aptitude. Proficiency with technology/computers in web-based applications. IE: CRM, Microsoft Office, Softphone, etc
- Knowledge with motivational interviewing