Demand Generation Manager-Remote
About The Position
The Demand Generation Manager will play a critical role in driving Dario's commercial organization's success. We are looking for an experienced business-to-business (B2B) demand generation leader to own the campaign strategy and execution to generate awareness and qualified for DarioHealth’s digital health solutions to acquire new customers. We are looking for a high-energy, ambitious individual who can combine strategy and tactics to get to the end goal. You will have the ability to design, execute, and optimize campaigns across all key marketing channels including e-mail, digital ads, search engine marketing, webinars, events, and digital landing pages.
You are experienced and fluent in sales and marketing technology (Pardot, MailChimp, Salesforce preferred), will be comfortable creating B2B sales and marketing copy, and like building programs from the ground up.
You are a true collaborator and are willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen. Experience in the healthcare industry or employee benefits space is helpful but not required.
- Establish the buyer’s journey across segments; develop targeted campaigns to build brand awareness and relationships.
- Campaign Planning: Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated, multi-channel campaigns to generate/support pipeline for sales, including personas, content mapping, customer/buyer journey, and channel selection.
- Create and communicate a campaign calendar showing what tactics are planned when. Coordinate this calendar with the B2B content calendar.
- Demand: Execute demand generation strategy to drive leads, MQLs, SQLs, and pipeline to meet revenue targets.
- Design and implement marketing initiatives such as webinars, events/virtual events, leveraging content and thought leadership.
- Develop key performance indicators, manage and evaluate program data and analytics to monitor performance of demand generation efforts; including campaign results (open rates, click-thrus, page visits, SEO/SEM), funnel activity (conversion rates from MQLs to SQL to opportunities to won deals), and cost analysis (cost per lead, ROI).
- Collaborate with our sales and subject matter experts to maximize demand generation effectiveness and ensure alignment with all sales and marketing goals.
- Must be able to write demand copy (emails, social, blogs, landing pages) as well as work with internal team members for copywriting and design.
- Plan, write, design templates for, program, execute, test, and optimize emails in MailChimp and Pardot, including stylized marketing emails and personalized sales sequences.
- Build, populate, and share lead tracking lists and reports in Salesforce.
- 5+ years of proven experience in B2B demand generation / lead generation marketing, preferably in healthcare.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools (MailChimp,Pardot preferred)
- Experience with inbound and outbound marketing, account-based marketing as well as familiarity with proven tactics for content, SEO, and social media.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational analytical and influencing skills.
- Ability to take initiative, improvise, work efficiently and pivot quickly to changes and a dynamic workflow.
- Track record of building and managing performance-based campaigns; can build and operationalize programs and processes to scale.
- Creative and resourceful, able to come up with out-of-the-box ideas and bring them to life.
- Effectively able work with individuals and groups at all levels, including building and sustaining relationships.
- Can take guidance and run multiple projects simultaneously, informing when there are hurdles that require collaboration to overcome obstacles.
- A strong written and verbal communicator.
- Analytical, has the ability to analyze, report on, and draw conclusions campaign data.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with remote teams.
- Experience with multi-touch attribution models (preferred).