Director of Marketing - Remote
About The Position
The Senior Director reports to the Vice President of Marketing and is responsible for the creation and execution of integrated marketing plans including driving awareness, generating demand and supporting the sales process for the B2B business. The candidate should have a dynamic and diverse marketing skill set and a strong grasp of modern marketing strategies, tools, and techniques along with knowledge of the healthcare industry. This role will work collaboratively and proactively with the commercial, product, client success, and member enrollment teams to support the marketing priorities and define activities that amplify brand awareness and drive growth. B2B and B2B2C experience in digital demand generation, account-based marketing, content creation and management, thought-leadership development, and sales enablement are essential.
Duties / Responsibilities / Authorities
Duties / Responsibilities
· Develop, execute, and manage marketing plans and programs that build awareness and drive pipeline.
· Lead the development and execution of product-related content (internal and external), collateral, campaigns, sales enablement tools, presentation materials, PR and social media, paid media, thought leadership content development, sales enablement and event presence.
· Assist in the development and execution of member communication strategy (B2B2C) including content, collateral, campaigns, enablement tools, and presentation materials.
· Manage internal and external (agency) resources in the execution programs, plans, and campaigns. Assist sales with pursuit and RFP support as required.
· Partner with product team to ensure brand implementation consistency and development of sales collateral and messages.
· Support go to market strategies as the product evolves over time.
· Ensure consistency of brand and messaging across all deliverables
· Use data-driven approaches to improve the efficacy and efficiency of marketing activities.
· Collaborate closely with the Vice President of Marketing to ensure a cohesive approach and measurement plan. Measure and report marketing ROI and assess against established goals using advanced performance marketing techniques.
· Culturally competent, capable of operating in a global multicultural diverse environment.
· Strong experience in leading, and moving projects forward in a remote/virtual work environment.
· Strong collaborative, team-oriented mindset.
· Comfortable in early stage environment and operating in ambiguous environment in which the “right” answer is not yet defined.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a constantly changing environment
· An entrepreneurial mindset.
· Excellent planning, program management, problem-solving, skills, proven creative, verbal, written, presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively within the organization and with customers.
· A digital-savvy thinker and doer who has experience in digital media channels, platforms and analytics.
· You recognize that mutual respect, support and working together in a democratized workplace culture towards a common goal is key to success
· You are goal-driven and execute decisions quickly and efficiently
· You embrace challenges, value data-driven decision making and recognize the importance of responding quickly to market needs
· You demonstrate creativity and flexibility, and you adapt and evolve your approaches to drive value.
· You are passionate about change and user experience
· High attention to detail
· Empathetic to our members, customers and the team
This section contains a description of the type of supervisory responsibility that is expected from this role assigned to the job; in this section you need to detail the extent of the job’s authority for example, but not exclusive:
· Provide direction to other individuals as relevant to complete tasks and projects.
· Ability to create marketing processes or documents.
Note: These sentences are a mandatory requirement:
o “Other duties assigned”
o “Compliance with regulatory requirements”
· 7-10 years + experience developing and leading B2B and B2B2C marketing campaigns, communications
· Proven experience driving high growth in a B2B business
· Experience working with in the digital health or related healthcare space
· Experience working directly with health plans and/or self-insured employers as customers
· Experience with corporate marketing to a diverse set of stakeholders
· Experience with Salesforce.com, Marketing automation tools (Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo)
· Experience in Marketing analytics
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, related field, or equivalent
Remote Work Position, travel as necessary