Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Director of Provider Strategy and Development- RPM- Remote
About The Position
DarioHealth is seeking an experienced, provider-facing, healthcare sales professional to drive top-line sales growth of Dario’s Remote Patient Monitoring Solution Platform. This individual will report to the Senior Vice President for Provider RPM and will work remotely out of their home office. Dario offers an amazing opportunity to chart your path to success with unlimited growth and income potential. You will be supported by a world-class culture and talented cross-functional team.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will bring a demonstrated track record of sales and business success, with prior focus calling on B2B clinical environments such as medical groups, large provider practices, chronic care management organizations and hospital systems. A self-starter, you are driven to meet aggressive sales targets, motivated by uncapped commission. You have experience selling into competitive healthcare environments. You are a dynamic, well written, well spoken, self-assured individual who is not afraid of cold calling. You have a profound understanding of the healthcare decision making process as well as the healthcare sales cycle dynamics. You possess high emotional intelligence and are accustomed to working in fast moving environments.
The individual filling this role will generate qualified leads from their own network and outbound prospecting, as well as nurturing opportunities created through Dario’s lead generation programs. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience prospecting healthcare leads and exceeding sales quotas. You will possess exceptional organizational and time management skills.
In prior positions, you have successfully sold healthcare technology, remote patient monitoring, billing services, or other healthcare solutions to doctors, office managers and administrators, medical group decision makers, and/or B2B healthcare clients such as chronic care management (CCM) companies. If you have experience selling remote patient monitoring solutions, that is a plus, as is a familiarity with digital technology, Medicare, and provider/payer reimbursement.
· Drive sales for DarioHealth Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions with provider groups, hospital systems and B2B clients
· Clearly articulate Dario value proposition to prospects, effectively handle objections and questions
· Confidently engage in consultative conversations with providers, provider group representatives, health system executives, chronic care management company leaders
· Execute the sales process including lead identification, qualification, demand generation, product demos, and developing prospects into market qualified leads
· Generate and convert B2B leads from independent outbound cold calling and Dario lead generation campaigns
· Maintain visibility into your activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment
· Leverage business social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter) to research, identify and contact leads
· Progress opportunities through sales lifecycle to contracts via web-based meetings
· Build and manage a pipeline of both short-term and longer-term opportunities through a variety of lead generation techniques including working with inbound leads
· Track and measure your activity in Salesforce and manage pipeline
· Work with marketing and sales team to refine sales materials and RPM messaging
· Work closely with Client Success team to ensure seamless launch of contracted customers
· Provide insights to product team which incorporate customer feedback
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience selling healthcare technology solutions to provider groups, hospital system and/or B2B clients
- Have adequate, relevant exposure to US healthcare, healthcare technology solutions, and recent healthcare reforms with solid understanding of Medicare and the language of healthcare business including basic understanding of CPT codes and billing approaches for provider practices
- Demonstrable track record of new sales origination and revenue growth
- Strong presentation and consultative selling skills a must, possess emotional intelligence and ability to listen for understanding
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities; insight and attention to detail, naturally curious, fast learner
- Executive presence, superior poise and judgment, maturity to make solid independent decisions
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, prior experience in a start-up environment a plus
- High energy and drive, hunter mentality, mental agility and resourcefulness
- Flexibility and resilience; ability to adapt to changing priorities and clients’ demands
- Ability to work independently at home, and be available across multiple time zones
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Technologically savvy: strong skills in Salesforce.com, web-conferencing software, Zoom, Word, Excel, and related applications