Vice President Sales, Managed Care - Remote
About The Position
DarioHealth Corp. is seeking an experienced, polished, driven, and collaborative executive-level managed health care sales executive, with a positive track record selling health care services into regional and national managed care organizations. If you are relationship-focused, have existing managed care relationships to leverage, and a strong desire to succeed within a growing company where your efforts will be recognized, Dario offers an amazing opportunity to chart your path to success with unlimited growth and income potential. You will be supported by a world-class culture and talented cross-functional team.
In your role as Vice President Sales, Managed Care, you will bring regional risk bearing entities relevant, proven, cutting-edge digital therapeutic solutions that positively impact member health while reducing cost of care.
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO) is a leading global digital therapeutics company focused on personalized, innovative approaches to driving durable behavior change in chronic disease to positively impact health outcomes and reduce cost of care. Dario drives durable behavioral change for those with chronic conditions by providing a highly personalized and engaging user experience. Dario is loved and recommended by consumers around the globe, with a 4.9 Star rating across 12,000 reviews on the Apple App Store.
You are driven, a mature and independent decision maker, combining strategy and tactics to get to the company’s end goals. You use consultative approaches, becoming a trusted partner to C-level health plan stakeholders and their teams. You understand your customer’s business and their challenges as well as they do—and you can fluently articulate the opportunities Dario can provide to the plan and their members. You provide more than answers, bringing thoughtful solutions that allow your clients to meet their goals. You are high-energy, passionate about creating an outstanding client experience, and are willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for your customers. You do not waste time, seizing opportunities as they arise. Internally, you will be working with a highly focused, energized, international team. Flexibility, insight, and teamwork are key attributes that will lead to success in this role. You bring current regional, national health plan/risk bearing medical groups relationships at the C, SVP, VP and Director level that will jump start your Dario efforts.
The Vice President Sales, Managed Care is responsible for cultivating and closing strategic contracts within assigned accounts, focusing on regional and select national health plans/managed care/risk bearing provider organizations. Because of existing relationships, you will accelerate acquisition of new logos and clients. You are driven, passionate and ready to own and drive strategy and initiatives.
You confidently build C-Level relationships and are adept at cross-functional influence. You have established relationships with health plan decision makers, making it easier to close the sale with a sense of urgency and in a timely manner, shortening the time from first contact to close. You have the experience to drive the executive sales process by quickly identifying actions that lead the process of closing the sale in an often complex and undefined buying process.
In this role, the VP of Sales will:
· Proactively develop a pipeline of strategic deals by leveraging personal and professional networks.
· Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of strategic deals that directly contribute to sales goals and strategies.
- Proactively develop strategic deals by leveraging personal and professional networks
- Define market segments, implementing marketing strategies and developing sales plans utilizing available resources to effectively penetrate the payor market
· Understand the customer's buying process and identify key decision makers, influencers and proactively anticipate and plan for potential blocks and objections
· Develop knowledge and strategic understanding of customer's business goals (strategically, operationally, financially)
· Maintain expert level understanding of digital therapeutics marketplace, competitors and trends, positioning Dario as the segment leader
· Define market segments, implementing marketing strategies and developing sales plans utilizing available resources to effectively penetrate the payor market.
· Leverage best-practices and best-practice thinking when prospecting for clients.
· Establish prospect relationships and radiate throughout prospect organization in the pursuit of strategic deals.
· Lead the process of closing complex sales including: Identify prospect goals & objectives; determine prospects decision making process, decision makers and key influencers; create pathways to influence the process and people; create a coalition within the prospect for approving the deal; demonstrate how Dario’s products/solutions help accomplish the prospect’s goals/objectives.
· Work collaboratively with Dario Sales and Marketing teams.
- Attend events that drive new business, conduct, create and coordinate client presentations over webinars, in person and at events
· Work collaboratively with internal Dario departments required to successfully close on strategic deals.
· Facilitate reporting and tracking on sales activities using Salesforce CRM.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Dario product offerings.
Ideal Candidate Profile
· Advanced understanding of the strategic sale and what is required to successfully sell complex clinical solutions.
· Analytical thinker with the ability to clearly articulate a value proposition that resonates with a prospect organization and its buyers.
· Strong sense of urgency, with the drive and knowledge to navigate multi-level relationships with complex and fluid managed care customers.
· High level of emotional intelligence, perceptive, proven ability to develop relationships that withstand objections and unexpected changes in client strategy
· Maturity and perseverance to navigate complex sales scenarios and timelines
· Deep understanding of needs based selling strategies and ability to uncover underlying customer objections and concerns.
· Proven track record of closed sales with managed care organizations.
· Considerable contacts within health plans, in particular, the Chief Medical Officer level. Proven ability to interact and present ideas and strategies within the C-Suite of managed care organizations.
· Experience and contacts within independent Blue Cross Blue Shield Organizations and other regional risk bearing entities.
· Ability to think strategically and create strategic plans unique to a prospect given their situation in the marketplace and business issues.
· Demonstrated ability to interact and maintain presence with senior client executives inclusive of the C-Suite.
· Thorough understanding of the consultative, customer-focused approach to the sales process.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· >10 years of sales experience selling value-based healthcare solutions to national and regional managed care organizations.
· Exceptional oral & written communication skill, articulate and polished presentation and executive demeanor
· Familiarity with Digital Therapeutics is a plus
· Experienced in the use of CRM applications.
· This position can be located anywhere in the United States, work from home
· Travel required