Vice President, Broker and Consultant Partnerships-Remote
About The Position
Dario is seeking an experienced, polished, driven, and collaborative executive-level health care leader with a positive track record selling health care services into the largest national health benefits management consultancies. If you are relationship-focused, have existing national benefit consultant relationships to leverage, and a strong desire to succeed within a growing company where your efforts will be recognized, Dario offers an amazing opportunity to chart your path to success with unlimited growth and income potential. You will be supported by a world-class culture and talented cross-functional team.
In your role as Vice President, Broker and Consultant Partnerships, you will bring national health and benefits brokers and consultants relevant, proven, cutting-edge digital therapeutic solutions that positively impact employee health while reducing cost of care.
Your primary focus: Drive Dario’s value with senior level, national health benefits broker and consultant decision-makers, positioning Dario as the leading digital therapeutic solution for consultant-managed RFPs, RFIs and proposals.
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO) is a leading global digital therapeutics company focused on personalized, innovative approaches to driving durable behavior change in chronic disease to positively impact health outcomes and reduce cost of care. Dario drives durable behavioral change for those with chronic conditions by providing a highly personalized and engaging user experience. Dario is loved and recommended by consumers around the globe, with a 4.9 Star rating across 12,000 reviews on the Apple App Store.
You are driven, a mature and independent decision maker, combining strategy and tactics to get to the company’s end goals. You use consultative approaches, becoming a trusted partner to national, senior level consultant and broker stakeholders. You understand your customer’s business and their challenges as well as they do—and you can fluently articulate the opportunities Dario can provide to their clients. You provide more than answers, bringing thoughtful solutions that allow your clients to meet their goals. You are high-energy, passionate about creating an outstanding client experience, and are willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for your customers. You do not waste time, seizing opportunities as they arise. Internally, you will be working with a highly focused, energized, international team. Flexibility, insight, and teamwork are key attributes that will lead to success in this role. You bring current NATIONAL LEVEL consultant, broker and Fortune 500 employer relationships that will jump start your Dario efforts.
· Reporting to the Senior Vice President and Head of Managed Markets, the VP of Consultant Partnerships is responsible for developing and managing relationships with national consultant firm partners, including Mercer, Willis Towers Watson, Aon, USI, Gallagher, Lockton, Marsh and McLennan, Alliant, and others
· Develop and grow relationships with key senior level leadership at national health and benefits consultancies, serving as the main point of contact between Dario and those national firm relationships.
· Ensure that Dario is maximally positioned for RFP, RFI and other national health and benefit consultant initiatives including preferred vendor lists
· Work strategically with Dario Regional VPs of Employer Sales to develop, maximize, and expand local and regional broker and consultant relationships
· Support the growth of the organization by driving qualified leads to the VPs of Employer sales
· Develop and execute on firm specific engagement plans to drive awareness and preference for Dario solutions, building consultant-driven deal pipeline that grows quarter over quarter
· Provide internal visibility into the status and value of each relationship by developing a dashboard highlighting key performance metrics such as: the number and quality of the meetings with key consultant stakeholders, number and quality of RFP's and close ratios for new business driven through the consultant channel
· Identify near-term and future strategic alliance and distribution partnership opportunities with the broker and consultant community
· Partner with brokers and consultants to identify emerging opportunities, influence RFP design, and drive qualified leads to VP Employer Sales and Managed Markets team
· Partner with business development and marketing and to develop and deliver key messages to the broker and consultant community
· Identify key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging customer requirements and drive this information through the sales and product development teams, enabling Dario to remain ahead of competition and relevant to customers
· Collect market feedback on Dario and competitive offerings and leverage knowledge to develop plans to improve our offerings for employers
· Collaboratively interface with VPs Employer Sales to engage with and deepen relationships with local brokers and consultants
· Continuously engage with internal functional areas such as product, operations, finance, marketing, to develop and maintain deep knowledge of Dario products and capabilities and coordinated message and approach to interface with the broker and consultant community
· Support broker/consultant strategy as needed on new business opportunities
· Represent Dario at key broker and consultant industry events showcasing Dario’s value
· Plan and lead regular meetings with key thought leaders and national health benefit consultant leadership
· Cultivate and maintain database of brokers and consultants, track outreach activity and track specialized and targeted communications campaigns
· Exceptional polish and oral communication skills, strong emotional intelligence, and ability to build credibility and trust, gaining and keeping the respect and confidence of senior leadership at the nation’s largest health benefits broker and consulting organizations
· Deep understanding of organizational dynamics inside national health care broker and consultant organizations
· Strong people skills with direct experience in successfully forging and managing strategic relationships
· Proven ability to operate and effectively navigate in a highly complex, fast-paced, and continuously evolving start up environment
· Experienced and polished interaction with small and large groups, ability to deliver polished, compelling presentations as well as answer customer objections
· Highly developed emotional intelligence and ability to connect with others; understand situations and act appropriately and professionally
· Ability interact at all levels within client and Dario organizations, high level of professionalism, stellar communication skills, & executive presence
· Strong organizational and project management skills
· Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
· 8+ years of experience as national relationship manager for regional and national health benefits consultants for health services solutions companies and/or health technology organizations
· 5+ years' experience working with senior level and C-Suite executive clients; demonstrating progressively increasing responsibility for business development, client relationship management and / or consultation
· Previous experience working for a major consultant/brokerage firm and/or selling and managing sales of healthcare and/or healthcare technology solutions to national consultants/brokerage firms
· A "known" voice in the healthcare solutions industry facing consultants, with an established base of relationships with national consultants and Fortune 500 employers
· Existing, provable contacts with national health benefits/consultant leadership at the Senior Partner, Partner, SVP and VP levels
· Travel Required – Up to 60%