Dario Clinical Coach - PT -Remote
About The Position
As a clinical coach at DarioHealth you will support, encourage, and educate members with chronic conditions to reduce their pain and improve function. Using your coaching and Physical Therapy background you will play a key role in supporting members and improving health outcomes.
- Manage a panel of members seeking to improve their musculoskeletal health and prevent/ manage chronic conditions using our innovative framework, The Dario Way.
- Establish relationships with your members through phone and in-app messaging.
- Support members in managing their condition using our proprietary coaching platform (which involves responding to member needs based on a steady stream of data on their performance and progress)
- Work proactively with members who are striving to keep their posture under control using videos and structured interventions.
- Partner with the product team to develop program structure and materials.
- Collaborate with other leaders and departments in the organization to market and manage the expansion and integration of musculoskeletal health into Dario’s chronic condition experience.
- Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience in direct education or coaching in musculoskeletal health.
- Open-minded, non-judgmental, and compassionate - you know how hard it can be to change old habits, but you never give up on people.
- Health Coach certification a plus (NBCHWC)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred
- Effective organizational, leadership and communication skills. Experience working on an interdisciplinary team a plus.
- Independent, self-starter, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem-solving.
- Results-oriented with demonstrated time management skills.
- Ability to learn, analyze, understand, and convey complex information.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude. Proficiency with technology and web-based applications