Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Director of Health Plan Sales -Remote
About The Position
DarioHealth Corp. is seeking an experienced, polished, driven, and collaborative executive-level managed health care sales executive, with a positive track record selling health care services into regional and national managed care organizations. If you are relationship-focused, have existing managed care relationships to leverage, and a strong desire to succeed within a growing company where your efforts will be recognized, Dario offers an amazing opportunity to chart your path to success with unlimited growth and income potential. You will be supported by a world-class culture and a talented cross-functional team.
In your role as Director of Health Plan Sales you will bring regional risk bearing entities relevant, proven, cutting-edge digital therapeutic solutions that positively impact member health while reducing cost of care.
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO) is a leading global digital therapeutics company focused on personalized, innovative approaches to driving durable behavior change in chronic disease to positively impact health outcomes and reduce cost of care. Dario drives durable behavioral change for those with chronic conditions by providing a highly personalized and engaging user experience. Dario is loved and recommended by consumers around the globe, with a 4.9 Star rating across 12,000 reviews on the Apple App Store.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, esign and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
You are driven, a mature and independent decision maker, combining strategy and tactics to get to the company’s end goals. You use consultative approaches, becoming a trusted partner to C-level health plan stakeholders and their teams. You understand your customer’s business and their challenges as well as they do—and you can fluently articulate the opportunities Dario can provide to the plan and their members. You provide more than answers, bringing thoughtful solutions that allow your clients to meet their goals. You are high-energy, passionate about creating an outstanding client experience, and are willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for your customers. You do not waste time, seizing opportunities as they arise. Internally, you will be working with a highly focused, energized, international team. Flexibility, insight, and teamwork are key attributes that will lead to success in this role. You bring current regional, national health plan/risk bearing medical groups relationships at the C, SVP, VP and Director level that will jump start your Dario efforts.
The Director of Health Plan Sales is responsible for cultivating and closing strategic contracts within assigned accounts, focusing on regional and select national health plans/managed care/risk bearing provider organizations. Because of existing relationships, you will accelerate acquisition of new logos and clients. You are driven, passionate and ready to own and drive strategy and initiatives.
You confidently build C-Level relationships and are adept at cross-functional influence. You have established relationships with health plan decision makers, making it easier to close the sale with a sense of urgency and in a timely manner, shortening the time from first contact to close. You have the experience to drive the executive sales process by quickly identifying actions that lead the process of closing the sale in an often complex and undefined buying process.
In this role, the Director of Health Plan Sales will:
- Proactively develop a pipeline of strategic deals by leveraging personal and professional networks.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of strategic deals that directly contribute to sales goals and strategies.
- Proactively develop strategic deals by leveraging personal and professional networks
- Define market segments, implementing marketing strategies and developing sales plans utilizing available resources to effectively penetrate the payor market
- Understand the customer's buying process and identify key decision makers, influencers and proactively anticipate and plan for potential blocks and objections
- Develop knowledge and strategic understanding of customer's business goals (strategically, operationally, financially)
- Maintain expert level understanding of digital therapeutics marketplace, competitors and trends, positioning Dario as the segment leader
- Define market segments, implementing marketing strategies and developing sales plans utilizing available resources to effectively penetrate the payor market.
- Leverage best-practices and best-practice thinking when prospecting for clients.
- Establish prospect relationships and radiate throughout prospect organization in the pursuit of strategic deals.
- Lead the process of closing complex sales including: Identify prospect goals & objectives; determine prospects decision making process, decision makers and key influencers; create pathways to influence the process and people; create a coalition within the prospect for approving the deal; demonstrate how Dario’s products/solutions help accomplish the prospect’s goals/objectives.
- Work collaboratively with Dario Sales and Marketing teams.
- Attend events that drive new business, conduct, create and coordinate client presentations over webinars, in person and at events
- Work collaboratively with internal Dario departments required to successfully close on strategic deals.
- Facilitate reporting and tracking on sales activities using Salesforce CRM.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of Dario product offerings.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Advanced understanding of the strategic sale and what is required to successfully sell complex clinical solutions.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to clearly articulate a value proposition that resonates with a prospect organization and its buyers.
- Strong sense of urgency, with the drive and knowledge to navigate multi-level relationships with complex and fluid managed care customers.
- High level of emotional intelligence, perceptive, proven ability to develop relationships that withstand objections and unexpected changes in client strategy
- Maturity and perseverance to navigate complex sales scenarios and timelines