Contact Center Quality Assurance Manager
About The Position
The Contact Center Quality Assurance Manager will be responsible for setting the strategy and executing the work plan of the contact center quality program. Evaluate calls to ensure call compliance and assess the quality of the member experience upholding compliance with federal regulations.
- Performs Quality Assurance of transactions (phone, email, chat, in-app chat) ensuring regulatory and service requirements from an end-to-end process.
- Works cross functionally to ensure the successful development, implementation and maintenance of all quality controls and service expectations. Provides quality results at an individual, team, and department level.
- Leads and shapes the development of Audit standards including monitoring systems and processes
- Completes and conducts Quality Systems effectiveness reviews and analysis.
- Ensures Member Operations Team quality scores are following
- client quality guidelines and that issues highlighted in analysis are addressed
- Develop, deliver, and facilitate grand rounds for clinical consistency.
- Support, document and maintain quality policies, procedures, monitoring forms, and standard operating procedures to ensure they are up-to-date, interaction standards are clearly measurable, and to ensure consistency in practices.
- Identify and communicate process improvements to training and management.
- Conduct side by sides with new hire agents to evaluate overall job knowledge and soft skills performance.
- Conduct skill-specific side by sides for agents as needed.
- Provide ongoing employee development & process improvement support.
- Assist trainers in facilitating phone time for agents during new hire training
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- In lieu of degree, equivalent education and/or experience may be considered.
- 4+ years of experience in health coaching, health education, nutrition or behavioral health. Previous experience with chronic disease management education, specifically diabetes, a plus. Familiarity with motivational interviewing and behavior change theories.
- 1-3 years of progressive work experience in Quality Assurance/Auditing, Call Center, and Customer Service.