Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Senior Vice President, Sales- Remote
About The Position
As a Senior Vice President, Sales you will lead a team bringing employers relevant, proven, cutting-edge digital therapeutic solutions that positively support employee health.
- Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, the SVP of Sales is charged with leading the Employer Sales team, driving revenue through acquisition of employer contracts
- Build, lead, and inspire a cross-disciplinary, world-class team calling on employers and health benefit consultants/brokers
- Be a force multiplier: reinforce the organization's culture through coaching, mentoring, and strengthening the team's ability to deliver revenue growth; support on sales presentations/meetings, finalist presentations, account strategy and RFPs
- Form and implement predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales processes, establishing an infrastructure that integrates efforts and accountabilities
- Plan and structure forecasting, strategic accounts, territories, geographies as well as sales compensation and training/enablement
- Develop and implement sales development program designed to enhance product knowledge, improve solution creation, increase understanding of competitive landscape, and accelerate market knowledge
- Build senior level, trusted relationships with national and large employer HR/Benefits stakeholders and benefits consultants
- Align with marketing leadership to create and execute winning lead generation and content strategies
- Model Dario company culture by leading through example, demonstrating exceptional will to win, agile decision-making skills, mature judgement, and business acumen
- Utilize knowledge of industry trends to help team assess and anticipate client needs and requirements; understand and solve for customer needs, priorities, and pain points
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of market trends, industry challenges, competitors, relevant products, and technologies
- Be a key leader on the North American executive team and a significant contributor to Dario’s revenue growth
· BA or BS in Business, Marketing, or related field
· 5+ years recent, relevant experience leading sales teams focused on employee benefits sales to self-funded employers and consultants
· Successful track record of sales team leadership for healthcare solutions, digital therapeutics, or other related employer benefits solutions
· 10+ years selling employee benefit solutions to employer benefits/HR decision makers and consultants/brokers
· Experience hiring, building, and managing top performing Sales teams
· Proficiency with sales operations and administration, including CRM, pipeline management, sales metrics, and compensation planning and modeling
· Experience working in a dynamic growth environment with a focus on scaling and growing a company