Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Sales Executive- Remote
About The Position
We are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our team and contribute to the mission. This is an opportunity to join our multifaceted team as a contributor to our growth, working with the SVP of Business Development. You will be focused on the small to medium employer segment but there is unlimited potential for growth in this role.
- You would work with the SVP Business Development, focused on small to medium-sized employers
- You will work closely with senior leaders (Directors, VP, CXO) in Benefits and HR roles to understand their needs and see Behavioral Health’s solutions could fit their requirements.
- You will work on multiple deals, and a large pipeline of opportunities in a strategic way to meet your revenue targets.
- You would be presenting to multiple clients on a regular basis, responding to their queries, and demonstrating the Behavioral Health solution.
- Most important skills for this role is ambition and resourcefulness
- 2+ years SaaS sales experience
- Startup experience a plus
- Background and relationships in enterprises with headquarters in the north east is a plus, but not required
- Proven track record in business development with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, especially on video presentations
- High attention to detail
- Passion for behavioral health
- Location: NY (flexible)
- Willing to travel 10% to close larger deals
Compensation and Benefits
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage
- Flexible vacation policyWe are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join our team and contribute to the mission.