Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Vice President, Employer Sales - Remote
About The Position
Dario is seeking an experienced, polished, driven and collaborative executive-level health care sales professional with a positive track record selling healthcare solutions into the self-funded employer space. If you are tenacious, flexible and have a strong desire to succeed within a growing company where your efforts will be recognized, and you are self-driven towards achievement, Dario offers an amazing opportunity to chart your path to success with unlimited growth and income potential. You will be supported by a world-class culture and talented cross-functional team.
In your role as Vice President, Employer Sales you will bring employers relevant, proven, cutting-edge digital therapeutic solutions that positively impact employee health while reducing cost of care. Your primary focus: drive Dario contracts and revenue with HR/Benefits decision-makers for jumbo and mid-sized employers by cultivating employer, health benefit broker, and consultant relationships in your geography.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are a mature and independent decision maker, combining strategy and tactics to get to the end goal. You use consultative approaches, becoming a trusted partner to client stakeholders at all levels of the customer organization. You provide more than answers, bringing thoughtful solutions that allow your clients to meet their goals. You are high-energy, passionate about creating an outstanding client experience, and are willing to go the extra mile to make great things happen for your customers. You do not waste time, seizing opportunities as they arise. Internally, you will be working with a highly focused, energized, international team. Flexibility, insight, and teamwork are key attributes that will lead to success in this role. You bring current regional employer/broker/consultant relationships that will jump start your efforts.
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Employer Sales. The VP of Employer Sales is charged with driving revenue through the acquisition of regional employer accounts and regional health benefits consultant/broker relationships
- Develop and implement regional go-to market strategies focused on the achievement of your assigned revenue goals; create and execute strategic business plans with a focus on employer and regional consultant strategy
- Build trusted customer relationships with employer HR/Benefits stakeholders and regional benefit consultants that result in new contracts and revenue
- Create, develop, and drive strategic relationships with regional brokers and benefit consulting firms tied to prospective opportunities
- Lead proactive target marketing and client engagement initiatives tied to new business opportunities, partnering with regional consultants to penetrate new business opportunities.
- Prioritize and qualify leads and build strategic relationships with clients, building a robust pipeline and contract closures resulting in revenue to goal achievement quarter over quarter
- Lead all aspects of the sales process specific to client opportunities, leveraging SMEs to assist in solution development and proposal delivery
- Participate in appropriate research activities prior to sale to gain insight on client, build, maintain and grow relationships with senior strategic key decision
- Using Salesforce, develop and update monthly/quarterly/annual pipeline and provide realistic and accurate sales forecasts
- Utilize knowledge of industry trends and regulatory environment to assess and anticipate client needs and requirements; understand and solve for customer needs, priorities and pain points
- Develop mastery of Dario’s offering and solutions, conduct client discussions and demonstrations, stay ahead of new product introductions, and proactively bring to clients
- Demonstrate a broad comprehension of market trends, industry challenges, competitors, relevant products, and technologies