Sales Enablement Manager-Remote
About The Position
The Sales Enablement Manager will play a critical role in driving Dario's commercial organization's success. You will be assembling market-facing proposals and business assets, ensuring timely execution and superior follow-up that the organization can leverage to grow and retain customer and partner relationships.
You will also utilize market-leading software applications to manage and monitor the proposal process from start to finish, collaborating closely with business units in the U.S. and abroad.
- Manage deal desk function – support orderly RFX process to include project management of all RFX aspects such as logging and tracking, collaborating with internal SMEs to craft responses, ensuring productive follow up, securing related presentation opportunities.
- Manage all nonstandard deal escalations related to pricing, technical requirements, implementation, product modification, etc.
- Ensure appropriate Deal Acceleration – develop and maintain operational efficiency as it relates to contracting, approvals, sales process, etc.
- Sales Enablement – gather competitive intel, day-to-day management of business case (ROI calculator), single point of contact for field teams, RFP project management, tool/software assessment & implementation.
- Coordinate with the partnerships leadership team to identify the needs of the evolving and diverse channel market demands
- Execute on the identified needs and ensure efficient, thorough, and on-time deliverables
- Maintain the week to week while thinking about how to improve Dario's processes and tools as it relates to enablement
- 3 years of relevant experience in B2B environment in a sales, sales enablement, or operations capacity.
- Experience supporting the business proposal process & related software.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- Ability to think both qualitatively and quantitatively about supporting a go-to-market strategy
- Experience supporting a high growth and scaling organization.
- Excellent listening and communication skills and ability to collaborate with different teams and personalities.
- Curiosity to learn and ability to think creatively about solutions with a customer-centric approach.