Full Stack Web Developer
About The Position
The Full Stack Web & Backend Developer will be a part of the SW Product team, this role is responsible for developing Mobile, Web Front-End & Back-End programmers, support mobile application product & web and backend development, API integrations mobile app development and more.
- 5 Years’ experience full stack web development, frontend and backend.
- Experience working with remote data (REST/JSON).
- Strong understanding of how to structure code, patterns, development design, data structures, and development.
- Backend topology and deployment experience for complex highly integrative environment
- Develop of micro-services
- Experience in: Node JS, PHP, Java
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle.
- Attention to detail as well as good organization and problem solving skills
- Developing web application solutions utilizing WordPress/PHP/LAMP stack.
- Influencing the architecture plan and delivery of the various system components
- Ability to consider scalability, performance and user experience at every step of the development process.
- Outstanding detailed oriented and great communication skills
- Experience with Angular, React – an advantage
- Experience with Node.js and Java development.
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce, (or other CMS and eCommerce engines)
- Experience with mobile technologies and responsive Web code development (Bootstrap or other)
- Experience with progressive web app development – advantage
- Experience, capability and willingness to perform heavy hand-on coding.
- Experience with Databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with No-SQL (e.g. MongoDB) –advantage
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Experience with 3rd-party API integrations (REST)
- Passionate about technology, a quick learner, and excited about learning and embracing new technologies as needed
- Self motivated & have a strong desire to create a great product
- Team Player with ability to work in dynamic startup environment