Support Team Leader
About The Position
The Support Team Leader is responsible for maintaining direct effective product support and customer service in level of Tier 1 & 2 for the company customer base (distributors) and for providing Product Support escalation assistance to all company internal and external customers worldwide by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and processes and will be the scorch of knowledge and escalation (Tier 2) contact for the US support and service facility. Apart of CSM job is to take care of the service suggesting our products as a part of the service mission.
- Develop a complete understanding of the company products and services.
- Work with Customer Success manger and Customer Support Supervisor in assisting with the development, implementation and training of customer support procedures and policies.
- Work closely with the Product management, QA, HW, SW departments for escalations and problems solving know how and new features request
- Responsible for updating and managing the customer success case handling guide
- Responsible to conduct daily briefings with support representatives
- Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Work closely with Customer Support Supervisorin order to solve immediate and urgent problem out of the office hours
- Report and motnitor bugs with the relevant tools
- Monitoring, sharing and improving KPI's in service
- Contribute to the pre-sales team with presentations, training and support
- Assist with all levels of problem resolution / troubleshooting Assists Distributors with escalated problem resolution rest of world (ROW and US)
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of the company systems – hardware devices, cloud platform and mobile devices applications
- Partners with the management team to align Product Support policies and systems with the company's objectives.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements.
- 4 -6 years of Product Support and services or equivalent experience
- 1+ years as a Support team leader
- Medical devices background- advantage .
- Verbal and written English skills are required at mother tongue level.
- Technical writings skills
- Work experience with Sales Force (building reports, dashboards, etc.)
- Microsoft Excel
- B2B & B2C support experience
- Exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills.