Support Team Leader
About The Position
The Support Team Leader is responsible for managing the customer support team in providing direct product support and customer service for the company customer base. The role of the support team leader includes managing daily shifts, building training plans and knowledge bases for internal and external use, and monitoring team performances and service levels KPIs. Further the team leader collaborates with other departments to improve company’s customer experience and quality metrics.
- Develop a complete understanding of the company products and services.
- Work with Customer Success manger and Customer Support Supervisor in assisting with the development, implementation and training of customer support procedures and policies.
- Work closely with the Product management, QA, HW, SW departments for escalations and problems solving know how and new features request
- Responsible to conduct daily briefings with support representatives
- Provides feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Work closely with Customer Support Supervisor in order to solve immediate and urgent problem out of the office hours
- Report and monitor bugs with the relevant tools
- Monitoring, sharing and improving KPI's in service
- Contribute to the pre-sales team with presentations, training and support
- Assist with all levels of problem resolution / troubleshooting Assists Distributors with escalated problem resolution rest of world (ROW and US)
- Maintains in-depth working knowledge of the company systems – hardware devices, cloud platform and mobile devices applications
- Partners with the management team to align Product Support policies and systems with the company's objectives.
- Compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Leadership & management experience
- 4-6 years in product support and service (or equivalent experience)
- Technical writing skills
- Native English level writing and verbal skills
- Salesforce and Microsoft excel savvy
- Team player
- Strong management skills
- High energy
- Passionate about service, learning and build teams