Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Back-End Developer - Upright Division
About The Position
Upright (which was recently acquired by Dario Health) is a young and dynamic startup located in Tel Aviv. Our mission: to empower people worldwide to live to their full potential through posture and back-health technology solutions. Upright’s posture trainer has been used by over 500,000 customers across the globe and chosen to be one of the 20 promising start-ups of 2020:))
What you’ll do
- Be part of a backend team
- Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners to solve challenges.
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate large-scale, service-oriented architectures.
- Create RESTful APIs that provide unprecedented access to data via client apps.
- Produce an accurate technical design specification to the required level of details.
- Produce efficient and fully tested and documented code.
- Manage work tasks with minimal supervision.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years experience in back-end development
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL (TimescaleDB is a bonus)
- Strong experience with creating REST and RESTful services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS, specifically Kafka
- Proficient understanding of git
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities
- Good written and verbal English communication skill