Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Senior Product Manager - Upright Division
About The Position
Upright Technologies (which was recently acquired by Dario Health) is a young and dynamic startup located in Tel Aviv. Our mission: to empower people worldwide to live to their full potential through posture and back-health technology solutions. Upright’s posture trainer has been used by over 500,000 customers across the globe and chosen to be one of the 20 promising start-ups of 2020:))
About the position:
Upright is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead efforts on our mobile app, subscription, and computer-vision products - central pieces in Upright’s products offering.
As PM, you’ll own all aspects of the Product Roadmap, accompany it through agile development cycles while collaborating on the company’s product strategy. Your day-to-day will include:
- Leading product discovery, research, user testing, experiments, and analysis
- Defining KPIs and goals and using data to drive the Product Roadmap and decision making
- Defining, prioritizing, planning, and implementing features - working closely with designers, engineers, and marketers to deliver a top-rate user experience
- Engaging with a wide range of stakeholders and facilitating collaborative processes that propel delivery and results
Our ideal candidate must have:
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably on B2C or user-facing SaaS products (even better: experience developing mobile apps)
- A truly “data-driven” mindset and experience defining and measuring KPIs
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Great understanding of UX/UI design
- A creative and hands-on approach for solving problems
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work well on a team
It’s a bonus if you have experience/knowledge:
- Developing products that combine software, hardware, and firmware
- Working with Bluetooth/BLE devices
- Related to posture, back health, or physical therapy solutions