Data Analyst T.L - Upright Division
About The Position
Upright Technologies (which Dario Health recently acquired) a start-up in the wellness and health fields and the global leader in wearable posture trainers.
At Upright, the Data department is in the center of our business, providing insights into our physical and digital product & features' effectiveness. We believe data brings everything together, and it is the only way we make decisions.
We are seeking for a Data Analysts T.L to join our Data & Analytics department and provide insights and recommendations to drive the strategic direction for Upright Product and Marketing teams.
The ideal person for this role is highly analytical, thinks about problems in a structured way, is passionate about generating hypotheses for business problems, and is excellent at delivering actionable insights and recommendations.
· Work with Product, Marketing, and business leaders to find opportunities to improve and enhance our technology products and Marketing processes
· Use data to inform and influence the direction of product team roadmaps and inform product decisions
· Use statistical and inferential methods to deepen our understanding of patterns/trends in user behavior, design experiments, and uncover new opportunities
· Work with stakeholders to formulate quantitative and measurable objectives that have an impact on the business
· Formulate and refine questions, and explore data to discover meaningful relationships or insights
· Develop experimentation methodology; and launch, monitor, and evaluate experiments and A/B tests
· 4+ years of experience in quantitative analysis or data science
· Experience in managing Data teams
· Solid understanding of methods in statistical analysis (e.g., supervised/unsupervised machine learning methods, hypothesis testing, etc.)
· Strong analytical skills, with experience breaking down a large problem into smaller, solvable components
· Solid skills in data extraction and transformation with SQL
· Strong skills in data exploration, analysis, and visualization with Python or R
· Experience with BI and data visualization tools like Tableau
· Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; with the ability to communicate the results of your work in meaningful ways
· Strong collaboration skills with both technical and non-technical groups
Nice to Have
· Advanced degree in a quantitative field (e.g., mathematics, computer science, physics, economics, engineering, operations research, quantitative social science).
· Experience in product analytics, user modeling or experimentation.