Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
About The Position
Upright Technologies (which was recently acquired by Dario Health) is a young and dynamic startup located in Tel Aviv. Our mission: to empower people worldwide to live to their full potential through posture and back-health technology solutions. Upright’s posture trainer has been used by over 500,000 customers across the globe and chosen to be one of the 20 promising start-ups of 2020:))
Upright is looking for a brilliant Data Analyst to join our fast-growing company and Data department
- Create real value from data and communicate it to the various stakeholders; Work closely with Marketing, Product etc.
- Analyze internal and external data sources to reach actionable recommendations for business decisions.
- Design and create BI ETL’s, reports, and dashboards that will provide insights about the product and business performance.
- Design and develop data visualization (Tableau)
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 3+ years as a BI/Product/Business/Data analyst
- BA/BS or equivalent related experience in statistics, data analysis, data mining
- Proficient in SQL
- Expert at Data Visualizations (preferably Tableau)
- Great at communicating results of the analysis in simple business language
- Team player, effective interpersonal skills, and good vibes. Manage relationships with key partners across different functions.
- Experience working in the online industry
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics to analyze datasets
- Coding/scripting experience with Python / R