Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Senior Product Engagement
About The Position
For our amazing MSK unit, We’re looking for a talented individual that will apply best practices for how to best engage our users, and retain them for the long term. It's the perfect combination between product management, product marketing, and data.
Your main goal is to deliver an amazing experience from signup through the user’s daily routine in the app. You will instrument the user journey, find places where there could be friction, and optimize the funnel with the best practices of product marketing and data. This role is a special opportunity for someone who enjoys the intersection of Product and Marketing, using data to help our users experience a hyper-personalized journey in our app.
You’ll own the execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences
As a Senior Product Engagement Manager, You Will:
- Analyze, package and optimize the product funnel and user journey.
- Create tutorials, walkthroughs, messaging.
- Understand your users–why they use the product, where the product fails them and how to talk to them in a voice they understand.
- Conduct customer interviews/market research and redefine our view of the competitive landscape to influence decisions regarding the roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Work cross-functionally with product, data, marketing and growth teams to meet customer goals
- Create a powerful content engine in the app.
- Have +5 years of past experience as a product manager and product engagement manager for online products
- Have a track record in crafting positioning, user segmentation, and packaging new and existing products into the market
- Possess a high degree of design aesthetics, and can guide other stakeholders towards the best results
- Have strong proven analytical skills
- Are able to operate independently across a set of cross-functional partners
- Have a background in SaaS, B2C
- Have excellent written and spoken English