Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
CRM Manager - Upright Division
About The Position
At Upright, our mission is to empower people to live to their full potential through posture and back health solutions. We’ve built a brand that serves over 600,000 users worldwide with our award-winning Upright trainers and services. Our UPRIGHT GO 2 trainer is a “best-seller” at Apple retail stores and available at Best Buy and other key consumer channels. As we continue to lead the emerging back-health category in the health and wellness space, our pipeline of innovation is full of both more hardware products and software-only solutions.
Upright is seeking for a hard-working reliable individual looking to join a growing team of experts at an international brand. The Ecommerce Retention & Customer Engagement Manager will play a core role in developing and executing a global retention strategy with a focus on measuring and increasing Customer Lifetime Value. This role is vital to our future growth strategy.
- Manage and expand retention efforts & platforms across multiple markets
- Create new communication channels (i.e SMS marketing, direct mail)
- Create a 1:1 relationship with our digital consumers
- Anticipate consumer needs by creating engaging lifecycle automation on-site & off -implementing and optimizing complex trigger-based user journeys to meet business goals
- Establish targeting strategies based on customer life-cycle segmentation & predictive analytics
- Develop engaging content based on brand needs & opportunities
- Define & communicate campaign performance to stakeholders and build a clear roadmap for the future
- Responsible to create growth within the existing user base
- Work closely and coordinate with all departments within the organization worldwide, including international regional teams
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in retention/growth marketing
- Great at excel, strong analytical capability
- Always seeking growth hacks, loves marketing technology, and is up to date with trends & platforms
- Hands-on technical capabilities and creative ability
- Good at long term planning & short-term execution
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to independently solve problems (good at Google)
- Experience in a/b testing and conversion rate optimization
- HTML skills - huge advantage
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR