Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
Marketing Designer (Maternity Leave)
About The Position
We are looking for a Marketing Designer for a hands-on role to produce all aspects of the marketing department’s visual work. In this role you will work on landing pages, social media creative, ads, print and offline creative assets.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques. You should be able to create eye-catching designs while translation marketing needs to visual concepts. Your ability to collaborate with a team is key for success in this role.
- Design materials for social media posts, internal branding, banners, logos, digital brochures.
- Create an innovative and eye-catching design for each project, while collaborating closely with the different teams in the company
- Using your strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product.
- Present your concept and design solutions in a convincing way with argumentation backing up your thoughts and decisions.
- Work closely with developers to bring to live and QA your designs.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a Graphic Designer in organization
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Figma.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills.