Helping people live better
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO) is a leading global Digital Therapeutics (DTx) company revolutionizing the way people manage their health across the chronic condition spectrum.
By delivering evidence-based interventions that are driven by data, high quality software, and coaching, we developed a novel approach that empowers individuals to adjust their lifestyle in a personalized way.
Our Cross Functional Team operates at the intersection of life sciences, behavioral science, and software technology to deliver highly engaging therapeutic interventions.
Already one of the highest rated diabetes solutions, our user-centric approach is loved by tens of thousands consumers around the globe. DarioHealth is rapidly moving into new chronic conditions and geographic markets.
Who We Are And What We Stand For
These core values guide the way we work and the decisions we make each day
A User-First Approach
User Acquisition Manager
About The Position
At Upright, our mission is to empower people to live to their full potential through posture and back health solutions. We’ve built a brand that serves over 600,000 users worldwide with our award-winning Upright trainers and services. Our UPRIGHT GO 2 trainer is a best-seller at Apple retail stores and available at Best Buy and other key consumer channels. As we continue to lead the emerging back-health category in the health and wellness space, our pipeline of innovation is full of both more hardware products and software-only solutions.
- Manage Facebook ads campaigns, for various products.
- Analyze & optimize campaigns to determine efficiency & effectiveness.
- Manage budgets closely to provide maximum value & ROI.
- Be part of our PPC team, brainstorm, help & support others when needed.
- Create & maintain testing plans across all campaigns including copy, bidding & landing pages.
- Research & stay on top of trends in PPC marketing.
DarioHealth promotes diversity of thought, culture and background, which connects the entire Dario team. We believe that every member on our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and to discover, design and deliver solutions. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environments for all people, and do not discriminate against any employee or job candidate.
- 4-5 years of PPC experience with global Facebook campaigns with large budgets.
- Experience with TikTok, Reddit, Linkedin ads - Advantage.
- Excellent Excel proficiency.
- Experience with E-commerce products - Huge advantage.
- Experience with Google Ads – Advantage.
Who we’re looking for:
- Highly analytical & data-driven, with an ability to dive into details but also look at the big picture.
- Team player, who loves working alongside fellow PPC experts as well as members of other teams in the company.
- Eager, fast learner, curious & independent.